No matter what manner of weather the Bloomington, IN area is experiencing, you can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of Bloomington, IN can withstand it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. In fact, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is thanks to our energy-efficient products like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to perform in specific climates across North America. Find out more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide increased protection from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes provides additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your home during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your room in summer to keep it cooler
- Shields against most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your house
- Low-E coating is taken off around the glass edge to greatly protect against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further protect the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Attentive preparation
- Certified installers with professional know-how
- Considerate cleanup
To discover more about how windows and doors from Pella of Bloomington, IN can help improve your home’s energy efficiency, visit your local showroom. Or call us at 812-333-6371 to book your free, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.