The Positives and Negatives of Window Grilles
Window grilles are an often underappreciated portion of your home’s windows. They offer you the flexibility to meet both contemporary and traditional design wishes, and with the variety of styles and colors offered, you can discover a combination to satisfy whatever your heart desires.
between-the-glass grilles easily snap in and out so you can swap styles whenever you update your
home or change styles or paint.
- Regardless of the window grilles you select, there are a few color choices to meet
your design expectations.
- Grille options are available today with dual or
triple pane insulated glass to provide more energy
efficient options than historical grilles used with
- Between-the-glass grilles and removable grilles are available to make for a quick cleaning of the glass.
Now that we’ve read a couple positives of window grilles, let’s check out the challenges associated with window grilles.
- While there are a number of
designs out there, some homeowners feel that some grille styles might block their
view of the yard.
- Many window grilles are permanent once
installed, limiting design flexibility in the future.
- If grilles are bonded permanently to the surface
of the glass that typically cleaned, cleaning can be more of
- Replacement windows that showcase grilles are usually more costly than those without grilles.
Whether you’re moving and need to purchase replacement windows or you’re simply considering them for your current home, window grilles may be a great add-on to your next set of windows. There are a host of things to ponder, from style to color choice, but with a little help from our team, we’re sure you’ll find exactly what you’re searching for. Of course, with the variety of options available, we suggest coming by our Bloomington, IN showroom, giving us a call at 812-333-6371 or arranging an in-home consultation with us via the online scheduler so you can get an up-close look at the choices we offer.