2016 Home Design Trends
With the cost of renovation and redecoration, it is crucial to find classic looks that show off your style in a timeless way. 2016 is the year to bring back indispensable top trends for your room.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects add character solids and
minimalism design. You can use a patterned
couch as a big
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subtle,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a refined
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming very popular,
another exciting option for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling tired of
the design in your spaces, try changing the
placement of pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a revitalizing renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Incorporate the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling bold? Add
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are on-trend this year. Keep your home calm and collected with mild
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color arrangements
are blah, think again. Add some appeal
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a huge
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to get rid of the clutter. An open space is a must to chill and breathe in your home. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, large windows will permit natural light, and less walls will offer you an open feel to your space. Emphasize minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, crafted to fit your personality perfectly. We can help you arrange your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact McComb Window & Door at 812-333-6371 or come to our Bloomington, IN showroom to see how we can help you integrate this year’s trends.